A total focus on patient safety, leading to enhaced surgical performance and efficiency.
Achieving greater satisfaction by putting safety first.
“Primum non nocere” – First do no harm
Performance. Efficiency. Patient Satisfaction.
How we follow this culture:
We follow this culture by making a complete evaluation to confirm that the patient is in ideal health conditions to proceed with the surgery.
– An Electrocardiogram(also called ECG or EKG), to measure the rate and regularity of heartbeats and the presence of any damage to the heart.
– A Pre-surgical blood analysis, made to examine patient’s general state of health, and to determine if any signs of infection are present.
– A Medical History, that includes information about past and current health problems of the patient and his relatives. With this information, the surgeon and anesthesiologist, can make a diagnosis to ensure the right treatment for the patient before, during and after the surgery.
Also, our safety first culture is also reflected on our facilities, which include:
– Hyperbaric Chamber, that will help in the pre and post surgical stages.
– Exclusive Autoclave in our facilites. Only the equipment and material used in surgeries made at Molding Clinic is sterelized in our own autoclave.
– Constant Nebulization of the surgery room and recovery rooms, guaranteeing a 100% clean environment.
Our facilities follow the latest Oficial Rules and Policies of the Health Deparment, proving that they are in optimal conditions to make any surgical procedure.